The 16th Asian Financial Forum
|Date:||11 - 12 Jan 2023|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Convention Exhibition Centre|
|Platform:||One Click Go Live Platform, FengShows, iFeng, Yicai, Bloomberg, YouTube, The Economist and Xiao E Tech|
|Region:||Worldwide and China|
|Client:||Hong Kong Trade Development Council|
The 16th Asian Financial Forum (AFF) is once again held at HKCEC both virtually and live, bringing together global financial leaders. AFF is Asia’s premier platform for global leaders in government, finance and business to exchange insights, intelligence as well as to explore business and investment opportunities. More than 66,700 viewers from 80 countries and regions participated in AFF 2023 for thought leadership and business networking, and to experience the latest fintech innovations and next-generation business ideas.
- Simultaneously broadcasted the forum online in 8 venues to discuss key issues reshaping the global economic landscape and sailing into a sustainable amid reopening of economies.
- Provide professional event management for both on-site and virtual conferences.
- Serve with expertise onsite support in audio, visual, lighting, staging, backdrop design, furniture and props.
- Possess customised live polling and Q&A section for audiences to raise questions instantaneously in the forum. Clients can easily screen out and shortlist questions for the speakers with our well-equipped back-end control system.
- Provide simultaneous interpretation both on-site and online audiences.
- Real-time polling conducted during the Forum gauged participants’ views on a plethora of financial innovations, cutting-edge solutions and game-changing business ideas.