Hong Kong Tourism Board Tourism Update 2021 – Navigating the Future Together
|日期:||18 May 2021|
|地點:||Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)|
|平台:||HERMES Live platform|
|客戶:||Hong Kong Tourism Board|
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) held the HKTB Tourism Update 2021 with the theme "Navigating the Future Together" on 18 May 2021 in the form of a web conference to share the trade business updates and plans, as well as insights from some of the industry's leading business on travel trends, and how different sectors are adjusting and preparing for the recovery of tourism.
- Provide professional event management for both on-site and virtual conferences.
- Serve with customized reminder for panelists to keep track of time management remotely.
- Host video conferences joined by Emcees from Hong Kong and interconnect with speakers from all around the world in real-time.
- Possess customised live polling and Q&A section for audiences to raise questions instantaneously in the forum. Clients can easily screen out and shortlist questions to the speakers with our well-equipped back-end control system.
- Provide simultaneous interpretation both on-site and online audiences.